Nesma has structured much of her knowledge on software metrics into documents that address a specific topic.
- Nesma standard: The Nesma counting guideline and directly related documents, most of them are paid documents
- Anleitungen: Guides written by Nesma professionals for specific topics
- Historische Publikationen: Valuable publications that may be partially outdated
- Artikel: Documents on software measurement related topics, written by Nesma members in public media. These documents vary from magazine articles, to conference research publications and university theses
- COSMIC: Dutch translation by Nesma of some COSMIC key documents, free. The current English documents and other translations may be downloaded from the COSMIC website
- Links: this page shows the way to organizations like Nesma, all over the world
- Präsentationen: you can find a lot of Nesma presentations by following this link
- Free documents: a collection that can be downloaded free of charge or membership obligation
The prices of the publications differ depending on whether you are a member, and if so, what type of membership do you have. Take a look at the membership types to see what other benefits are attached or sign up directly.
Overview of all downloads
Not sure for what type of download you are looking? Use the search engine or scan through all our downloads by clicking on one of the categories that you will find at the left side-menu.
How can you download or buy a document?
Nesma offers a number of different documents. For hardcopy documents you will need to fill in an order form. You will find this form by clicking on the order button. The paid digital documents can be ordered by clicking on the Add to cart button. After this you can order the document directly by clicking on the checkout button. In case you want to order the document later on after you added it to your cart, you can go to my download checkout, which you will find via the orange login/register button at the right top of the website. The free documents can be downloaded by clicking on the download button. A PDF version of the document will then appear in your screen.