Nesma is your starting point for making software measurable to make fact-based decisions on the business value of software, so software can be deployed successfully. Nesma connects organizations and individuals who are involved in making software measurable and is the center of knowledge in the field of software measurements and cost engineering for IT.
- Organized and managed by volunteers;
- Active and progressive.
It’s Nesma’s mission to:
- Spread knowledge about software measurement und software metrics;
- Act as a Body of Knowledge for the industry regarding the use of software metrics in all business areas;
- Remain independent, objective and not-for-profit;
- Research the applicability of software metrics in all business areas;
- Connect relevant organizations in the industry that Nesma feels are expert in one of the areas where software measurement and metrics are important;
- Produce relevant guidelines, reports and other information products that are useful for the software industry;
- Produce a platform where people can discuss issues they experience with software measurement and metrics or where they can exchange ideas and/or knowledge.
Become a member:
Nesma can only exist when people support it by buying its products and/or by becoming a member. Interested what added value a membership can have for you? Klicken Hier and find it out!