Nesma is your starting point for making software measurable to make fact-based decisions on the business value of software, so software can be deployed successfully. Nesma conecta a organizaciones e individuos que participan en la fabricación de software medible y es el centro de conocimiento en el campo de las mediciones de software y la ingeniería de costos para TI.
- Organized and managed by volunteers;
- Active and progressive.
It’s Nesma’s mission to:
- Spread knowledge about software measurement y software metrics;
- Act as a Body of Knowledge for the industry regarding the use of software metrics in all business areas;
- Remain independent, objective and not-for-profit;
- Research the applicability of software metrics in all business areas;
- Connect relevant organizations in the industry that Nesma feels are expert in one of the areas where software measurement and metrics are important;
- Produce relevant guidelines, reports and other information products that are useful for the software industry;
- Produce a platform where people can discuss issues they experience with software measurement and metrics or where they can exchange ideas and/or knowledge.
Become a member:
Nesma can only exist when people support it by buying its products and/or by becoming a member. Interested what added value a membership can have for you? Hacer clic aquí and find it out!