- To develop a framework with which it becomes possible to assess the maturity of an organization when it comes to professionally estimate software projects;
- To identify the elements that have to be present in an organization to be able to reach a higher level of estimation maturity;
- To describe the way professional estimation techniques should be implemented in organizations and to make sure they keep working the way it was intended.
- Alexander Vermeulen, Garansys
- Bert de Vries, QSM Europa
- Jelle de Vries, Ordina
- Niels Vogelpoel, Sogeti Paesi Bassi (sedia)
- Ton Dekkers, Interdipendente
- Vincent Barth, QSM Europa
- Framework for assessing estimation maturity of organizations;
- Roadmap to implement increasing maturity level of estimation maturity in organizations.