- Maintaining the ISO/IEC 24570 counting standard “Definitions and Counting Guidelines for the application of Function Point Analysis” and keeping it up-to-date;
- Maintaining an international network by aligning with the IFPUG CPC and other relevant international user groups;
- Making sure the Nesma functional size measurement method complies to the ISO/IEC standard for functional size measurement and to make sure the certification is renewed when needed.
- Jacqueline Eshuis, IBM
- Martin Jacobs, QSM Europe;
- Jolijn Onvlee, Onvlee Opleidingen & Advies;
- Marinus Spaan;
- Adri Timp, Equens SE (chairman, also member of the IFPUG Functional Sizing Standards Committee);
- Wim Visser, Metrica Storia;
- Frank Vogelezang, Metri.
- Handboek “Definities en telrichtlijnen voor de toepassing van functiepuntanalyse”
- Handbook “Definitions and counting guidelines for the application of function point analysis”
Activities of the CPC
The activities of the committee are currently:
- Processing comments and suggestions made by users of the Nesma FPA standard;
- Collaborating and assisting the CFPA certification process by Cito;
- Organizing round-table discussions for experienced FPA analysts (meeting minutes);
- Facilitating international standardization by collaborating with international FPA user groups like IFPUG.