- To describe the criteria to which functional documentation should comply to in order for it to be possible to accurately measure with the different types of FPA and in different phases of the project lifecycle.
- Herman Buitenhuis, taxe;
- Martin Jacobs, QSM Europe (chaise);
- Théo Prins, Sogeti Nederland B.V.
- Checklist with documentation criteria;
- Explanation of the criteria and possibly weighing of the criteria;
- Actions to be undertaken and consequences of non complying documentation;
- A listing of best and worst practices documentation and the effect on the measurability.