Nesma homepage Forum stima Interfacciamento con altri sistemi

Sta guardando 4 messaggi - 1 attraverso 4 (di 4 totale)
  • Autore
    Marco Wiese
    Partecipante

Wij gebruiken functiepunten voor het bepalen van meerwerk op onze primaire applicatie. Echter nu willen wij een aantal systeemkoppelingen gaan inrichten. Dit gaat niet binnen de richtlijnen van Nesma. Heeft u een advies met welke methodiek de prijs berekend kan worden.

We use function points to determine the additional work on our primary application. Now we want to set up a number of system-to-system connections. This is not possible within the guidelines of Nesma. Do you have an advice, what method can be used to calculate the price?

Ian Alyss
    Partecipante

Hi Marco,

I suppose the first few lines are the same question in Dutch, so I’ll answer the English one. I would say that it depends on the way the interface is working. That’s probably an answer you don’t expect on this forum, but since you say that it is not possible with the Nesma guidelines, I assume that these connections are highly technical.

The FP answer is that you count the functionality the connections represent, usually one or more EO. When the interfaces contain highly complex messages the number of EO can be quite large. In our webshop we have XML connections that contain up to twenty EO per interface, so it could be an option to have a close look at the real functionality that is in these connections and then evaluate whether it makes sense to use function points or not.

When you are talking about highly technical connections you could agree with your supplier on a price per connection. We usually do a mix: a fixed price for the technical set-up and a variable price per FP for the functionality of the interface.

Spero che questo ti aiuti.

EdwinvanGorp
    Partecipante

Sono d'accordo con Ian. Non vedo motivo per cui non sia possibile misurare la funzionalità che collega i sistemi insieme (Nesma) punti funzione.
    Uno dei sistemi raccoglie e aggrega i dati e li rende disponibili per un altro sistema (uno o più EO) che legge e archivia tali dati (uno o più EI).
    Capitolo 5.22 delle definizioni di Nesma e delle linee guida per il conteggio (Versione inglese 2.1) dovrebbe aiutarti a determinare come misurare le tue connessioni da sistema a sistema.

Marco Wiese
    Partecipante

Ciao Ian ed Edwin, Grazie per il tuo feedback. Prenderò il capitolo 5.22 in considerazione.
    Brigida Marco

Sta guardando 4 messaggi - 1 attraverso 4 (di 4 totale)
  • Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.