Page d'accueil de Nesma Les forums dimensionnement Comment le coût du dimensionnement est-il réparti entre les phases de mesure?

Visualisation 5 des postes - 1 par 5 (de 5 total)
  • Auteur
    Des postes
    Luigi Lavazza
    Participant

I am interested in understanding how the cost of Function Point measurement is split among the measurement activities and phases. I have prepared a very simple questionnaire (answering takes no more than three minutes!) at the following URL:
    http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=aazttngx1iibno6450647

If you are interested in contributing your expert opinion on this topic, please go and fill the questionnaire, S'il vous plaît.

If you have observations or comments, please post them on this forum, or send them to me directly (luigi.lavazza[à]uninsubria.it).

Thanks for prticipanting in the survey!

Harold Heeringen
    Participant

Louis, c'est très intéressant. Je viens de répondre au sondage. Je comprends que vous êtes intéressé par IFPUG, mais comme c'est le forum Nesma, peut-être pourriez-vous également adapter un peu plus le questionnaire à la méthode Nesma. Ensuite, vous auriez besoin d'au moins une question supplémentaire: le type de mesure (détaillé, Nesma estimé ou Nesma indicatif).

J'espère que vous serez prêt à rendre des résultats d'études à la communauté Nesma. Ce serait très intéressant!

Frank Vogelezang
    Keymaster

It would indeed be interesting to know whether the results vary for the FSM method that is used, whether it is IFPUG, Nesma, SiFPA or COSMIC.

Michel Verboeket
    Modérateur

I also completed the survey.

With the current questsions you don’t get insights into possible differences in the results (par exemple. why is it that phase x has a high variance or takes so much more time than phase y?), so you can only identify ce there are differences and then next surveys will likely be needed I suppose. What are your specific interests or goals for this survey?
    Comparing IFPUG vs Nesma measurement effort (you only ask these measurement methods)?
    Or you want to improve the estimation process by proposing new approximation techniques that reduces effort where it impacts it mosts (like the Simple Function Points)?
    – ..?

I personally think that the time of estimating in a project or application life cycle is an important factor on how much time it takes to estimate. When I need to measure requirements (not specified functionality yet) it takes me a lot more time to gather the documentation (if that is already available) or needed information in e.g. some workshops or interviews , compared to when a release is finished and all technical and functional documentation, manuals and guides are available and just need to be quick-scanned and measured. There is no question about the point in time of measurement (so I have to average it out myself while filling out the questionnaire).

Like Harold also mentions, with Nesma we mostly use estimated/global measurement method which highly reduces estimation documentation effort for RETs DETs etc because we only need to classify the type of transactions and files without determining complexity.

I’m interested in the results!

Luigi Lavazza
    Participant

Chers tous,
    In case you did not read my previous post, I have started a survey to understanding how the cost of Function Point measurement is split among the measurement activities and phases. In particular, I am interested to get the opinion of experts in functional size measurement.

I have prepared a very simple questionnaire (answering takes no more than three minutes!) at the following URL:
    http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=aazttngx1iibno6450647

The final purpose is to get a (very rough) idea of how the measurmeent process is carried out. I would also like to stimulate the discussion about the sizing process.
    If you are interested in contributing your expert opinion on this topic, please go and fill the questionnaire, S'il vous plaît.

In case you read my previous post, note that I have slighltly changed the questionnaire, extending the survey to non IFPUG methods and simplified/estimation methods.

If you have observations or comments, please post them on this forum, or send them to me directly (luigi.lavazza[à]uninsubria.it).

Thanks for prticipanting in the survey!

Visualisation 5 des postes - 1 par 5 (de 5 total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.