Page d'accueil de Nesma Les forums Le contrôle du projet Meilleur outil de contrôle de projet

Visualisation 5 des postes - 1 par 5 (de 5 total)
  • Auteur
    Des postes
    Ian Alyss
    Participant

We will start a bespoke development of a new inventory and warehouse management system. We intend to track the progress of the project with a size measure (FP or similar). What is the best tool to use. Do we really need to spend more than € 10,000 on such a tool?

Harold Heeringen
    Participant

Ian, I dont think you need an expensive tool. Just plot your planned effort per week in excel and plot the expected size that should be finished per week in Excel as well. Make sure that you model the size in the right way. A few pointers:
    We are talking about project size (not product size). Changes during the project add to the project size and remodelling is necessary as the planned project size will increase;
    Determine the moment that you wish a function to be reported ready (after programmer test? system test? integrated?);
    Estimate the moment that the team will start delivering functionality. That is the start of the S-curve;
    The functional size reported ready will follow an S-curve. Make sure you model the S-curve correctly.

If your effort is above the plan and the size is below the line, you know you are in trouble.

Bien sûr, you can also apply Earned Value Management techniques for this: lien.

I did a presentation at the UKSMA conference a few years back, but that was focussed on the sizing method that is preferable in project control (Nesma/IFPUG or COSMIC). Check that presentation here: lien

Ian Alyss
    Participant

Harold,

Merci. That’s cool. Do youor anyone on this forumhave a model spreadsheet to do this.
    The basics are relatively simple, but especially the remodelling of the S-curve is not that simple.

… Je choisis de ne pas les compter séparément car ils font partie de l'EQ principal que le client reçoit comme adresse USPS pour utiliser ou conserver ce que le client a entré dans le système, Ian.

Harold Heeringen
    Participant

I don’t have these sheets myself unfortunately, but I guess you need to make some basic assumptions that could be (and should be) supported by historical data. If you are not able to make these assumtions,, probably you need to use a commercial parametric model anyway. You could check out Galorath SEER-SEM PPMC or QSM Control.

Jacqueline Eshuis
    Participant

Salut Ian,

Je peux comprendre que vous ne vouliez pas dépenser beaucoup d'argent pour un outil. Je m'attendrais à ce que votre fournisseur utilise l'outil et partage le résultat avec vous. C'est comme ça que je travaille dans les projets.
    Les meilleurs projets/entreprises sont ceux qui utiliseront des outils d'estimation, suivi et rapports, non seulement des efforts, des jalons mais aussi des défauts. C'est quelque chose que vous pouvez lire dans l'Almanach QSM. Vous pouvez le trouver sur le site Web de QSM: http://www.qsm.com/blog/2014/announcing-qsm-software-almanac-2014-research-edition

Il peut y avoir d'autres informations disponibles auprès d'autres fournisseurs d'outils, Je n'ai pas de liens / informations à ce sujet.

Visualisation 5 des postes - 1 par 5 (de 5 total)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.