- Cet évènement est passé
ISMA10 – Créer de la valeur à partir de la mesure
28/04/2015 - 30/04/2015
Au cours des dernières années, Les organisations de technologie de l'information ont déplacé leur attention des logiciels vers les services et les problèmes non fonctionnels. L'analyse des points de fonction reste une technique bénéfique pour estimer et dimensionner les solutions logicielles à partir des exigences fonctionnelles des utilisateurs, but needs to be augmented by other metrics that deal with the non-functional side. CASSER, the new IFPUG method for sizing non-functional requirements does that. Well-known best practices for service management, such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) et ISO 20000 normes, consider ‘value’ as the key metric. Value-based management deals with balancing short-term and long-term goals of stakeholders with differing perspectives, using informed decision making to stay competitive in the marketplace.
This tenth edition of the IFPUG ISMA Conference will provide a forum for practitioners and researchers to discuss the most recent advances in planning and sustaining measurement programs from both practical and theoretical perspectives. We invite professionals responsible for, involved in, or interested in software measurement to share innovative ideas, experiences, and concerns within this scope.
The session topics can include but are not limited to:
- Experiences with a joint application of FPA and SNAP techniques for sizing a project
- Case studies with application of IFPUG SNAP both in development and maintenance projects
- How to properly manage early Non-Functional Requirements (NFRs) at the estimation stage
- Requirements for measurement frameworks for better value-based management
- Approaches for cost-effective and sustainable measurement programs
- How project historical data can help an organization to improve its own estimates
- Empirical studies on the use of established approaches for planning measurement programs (GQM, GQ(I)M, PSM, ICT Balanced Scorecards, MIM, etc.)
- Measurement of different dimensions/perspectives of business and customer value
- Alignment of business level goals and goals of other stakeholders through informed decisions
- Use of measurement programs for assessing and improving value flow in organizations
- Experiences of using process and product measurement in new application domains, par exemple. smart systems, health care, game systems.