Met het oog op de revitalisering van de Vereniging houdt de UKSMA:
een UKSMA-conferentie in mei in Londen 2018
De conferentie biedt de mogelijkheid om ervaringen uit te wisselen, ideeën, academische papers, case studies, en strategieën om de relevantie te verbreden, appeal and benefit of measurement to the management of software procurement, ontwikkeling, testing and maintenance/support.
Under the heading “Making Measurement Count” we are looking for submissions that will help give attendees practical views, ideas and experience in the “how to do”. We are keen to keep the theme wide ranging to reflect the increasingly diverse nature of software measurement and changes in the software development community.
We have the following suggested topic areas :
- Functional Size Measurement
- Making Automated Testing possible
- Objective measurement v Experiential size evaluation
- Managing Change and Churn in Agile
- Effort & Cost Estimation
- How new standards can be applied and followed
- Quality of requirements
- Standards in Requirements Definition
- Defining Requirements that are measurable
- Effective management of Outsourcing contracts
- How effective measurement can help you be more cost effective and reduce overheads
Case studies of these topics that provide a balanced view of the development and uses of measurement would be particularly welcome.
You are invited to submit papers or presentations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit a short description (a précis) summarising your presentation. Each presenter has 45 minutes, including 10 minutes for questions. It would be appreciated if you would indicate your intention to submit a paper as soon as possible even if a précis is not yet available, so that we can gauge the response.
The deadline for Précis submission is 9th February 2018.
Notification of acceptance will by 28th February 2018.